In total, 53,915 times, 1,198 monthly, or 39.9 views per day.
The 10 most viewed posts in 2015 are:
- Why are people nailing old shoes to a dead maple tree in Springwater township?
- A 600 acre Waverley Quarry in the making?
- An 83-foot-high KKK fiery cross shone like a beacon over Barrie and Allandale in 1926 and the surrounding countryside
- Map showing areas of Midhurst Secondary Plan the Province will not dispute
- Is Metrus (DG Group) doing a deeply cynical end run by clear cutting the David Dunlap Forest in Richmond Hill?
- How much carbon dioxide does one mature sugar maple tree remove from the atmosphere?
- Corruption in local government: 5 Types
- Trees breathe for us
- Municipal corruption and Thomas Nast, cartoonist
- What legal duty of care does Springwater Township CAO Robert Brindley have to the citizens of Springwater Township?
Originally posted by Les Stewart from iLoveMidhurst.ca.